About Me

Photo Credit: Kate Williams via Compight
      5/365             Pi pie
 I was born in Austin, TX. I was born at 12:12pm and was the first girl. I have 3 older brothers and 1 younger sister. I have always live in Austin. My mom named me Mackenzie and she liked it better than my sisters name. I am Mormon which yes is a type of Christianity I can prove it. I am very religious I have never cursed EVER!! I can’t and won’t date until I am 16 I go to church and have been Mormon my whole life. I get straight A’s and I do dance, cheer , basketball, guitar, flute, piano, gymnastics, and read. I love going to the movies and hanging with my friends. I like to help people and try my best at everything I do. Also every year I have a special food that I am crazy about chicken wings, pie, lollipops, cheese. My brother always practices his wrestling moves on me:).  He calls himself “the ladies man”, but we just call him Jojo. My brother Austin just got back from brazil because he served as a missionary for two years and is 21 now. My  brother skyler is quiet because when my grandma is babysitting my two oldest she played with Austin on the main floor  and left skyler all alone on the top floor for years alone ( ever time she visited)